- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Prestige 2, East-Facing, 3 bed 3 bath townhome.Soaring entrance,10ft ceilings on main floor. Light filled with oversized windows,Brazilian cherry hardwood floors. Double granite encased fireplace opens to dining room,living,family room and kitchen. Chef's kitchen features gas range, large island, granite counters, SS appliances,pot filler, deck just off the kitchen.Private large Den/office/media room. Luxe main retreat with double gas fireplace,large lounging area,luxe ensuite, double shower heads and sinks,soaking tub, travertine floors and large walk-in closet. 2 more bedrooms en suite full bath & laundry rm.Top Issaquah Schools.Easy access, Front St. shops, restaurants,405 & I-90.PII,2 Town Homes & no shared walls.The best of the best.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1856349
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Building Name: Prestige II
- Community: Downtown Issaquah
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Hardwood, Travertine, Carpet
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Interior Square Footage: 2,506
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size: 75x90
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 6,750
- Lot Style: Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 2008
- Site Features: Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement Planked
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $125
- Taxes (Est): $6,978
- Taxes (Year): 2021